Sheet Metal Technician
Tucson/Marana, AZJob Description:
The Aircraft Maintenance Technician reports to the Crew Chief for assignment of work scope tasks and is responsible for the efficient execution of work scope tasks assigned. The AMT performs tasks as required by the work scope efficiency and to quality standards and utilizes the applicable technical data relative to tasks performed including but not limited to maintenance and inspection, servicing and lubrication, troubleshooting, repair and modifications and fueling and de-fueling.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
• Level A Sheetmetal Technician, preferably someone with Boeing or Airbus
• High school diploma or equivalent. FAA Mechanics Certificate with Airframe and Powerplant Rating.
• Minimum 5 (five) years experience in Boeing or Airbus aircraft
• APU Operation qualified.
• Demonstrated organizational and interpersonal skills.
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
• Read and interpret aircraft diagrams, charts and schematics.
• Lift up to 50 lbs.
• Must not be allergic to fuels, oils, hydraulic fluids and cleaning solvents.
• Work and bend in confined work space.
• Must have manual dexterity required for technician.
• Must be able to repeatedly enter and exit aircraft using stationary steps/stairs.
Additional Desired Qualifications:
• Knowledgeable and experienced using computers and aircraft software.
• FAA Inspection Authorization.
• Successful completion of at least one (1) Maintenance School is a plus.
Please send an updated copy of your resume in a Word Document along with an introduction type paragraph or two outlining your skills and experience relative to the job description. Please include expected compensation and we can set up interviews immediately!
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
HSGI provides Contract, Contract-to-Permanent, and Permanent placements to our clients with service, attention, and detail that are unparalleled! We service clients in: Engineering, Aerospace, IT, Architecture, Medical, Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Aviation, Maritime, Accounting, Financial, Clerical, and more!