Sheet Metal - Dallas, TX
HSGI, Inc. •
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Inspect for, and report all non-airworthy aircraft, components or articles.
- Perform aircraft structural, and sheet-metal related activities including modifications, heavy repair, and maintenance.
- Accomplish planned work in accordance with engineering drawings, manufacturer’s specifications, Company Process Standards and Airplane Maintenance Manuals.
- Document all aircraft related actions in accordance with the Repair Station Manual, Quality System Manual and appropriate regulatory guidance. Ensure all paperwork requirements are kept current with job progress.
- Prepare and submit all required documentation to Quality Control following completion of project.
- Train employees in work methods and procedures, strictly in accordance with engineering drawings, manufacturer’s specifications, Company Process Standards and Airplane Maintenance Manuals.
- Assist in various aircraft ground-handling tasks including servicing, lifting / shoring, and towing.
- Promptly report any problems associated with carrying out work assignments including non-availability of parts, materials, improper work-flow, drawing discrepancies, etc.
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment in accordance with company standards.
Report any unserviceable tooling, machinery, or equipment required for efficient production.
Maintain and record accurate time accounting records in CIMA.
Maintain a safe and clean working environment in accordance with company standards.
Complete initial / recurrent training requirements in a timely manner.
Other duties may be assigned.
- experience sheet metal experience working on aircraft.
Call, text, or email JP @ 251-260-6025 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC