Sheet Metal - Bangor, ME
HSGI, Inc. •
HSGI has an immediate need for Sheet Metal Mechanics in Bangor, ME.
Contact JP @ 251-260-6025 / firstname.lastname@example.org for Immediate Placement
- The Sheetmetal Technician II works under general supervision to safely layout, fabricate, and install parts, equipment and fabricated items on aircraft following established operating procedures.
- All work performed should be in accordance with company design specifications,quality standards and completed work should meet customer expectations.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Safely perform sheet-metal layout, fabrication, and installation of parts, equipment or fabricated items on aircraft under general supervision
- Coordinate with supervision and Inspection to ensure compliance with internal and FAA paperwork, sign-offs and quality specifications
- Use complicated schematics/blueprints, engineering drawings and technical instructions to safely perform sheet metal layout, fabrication, and installation of parts, equipment or fabricated items on aircraft
- Safely operate shop equipment such as: brakes, presses, riveting equipment, shears, and hand tools associated with sheet-metal functions
- A&P License Required
- Corporate aircraft experience preferred.
- Sheetmetal and/or fabrication experience
- Knowledge of sheetmetal or fabrication processes (forming, drilling, stamping, shaping, bending, punching, cutting, riveting, filing and dimpling)
- Experience in aerospace industry required
- Must be willing to work any shift including unscheduled overtime, nonscheduled work days and holidays as needed
- MUST be able to pass a 10 year federal background check in order to obtain an airport security badge
HSGI, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft
industry—across the United States and abroad.
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH HSGI INC:
- Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Longevity Bonus,Referral Bonuses
- We care about you and your career, we care about you and the ones you care for, our success is your success, you are not just a contractor you’re a valued team member and part of our family we look forward to working with you soon!
Contact JP @ email@example.com / 251-260-6025
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)