Sheet Metal Mechanic
Airstrike Firefighters LLC •
Do you want to defend and aid your community and work on a fleet of what are considered the best platforms for aerial delivery of fire suppressants? Airstrike Firefighters is seeking an experienced Sheet Metal Mechanic in McClellan, California.
The successful candidate will be responsible for performing organizational, intermediate and depot level airframe maintenance and progressive, isochronal, phase, periodic, and other hourly or calendar inspections on our fleet of Lockheed P-3 Orion air takers.
For a full job description or additional questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Four (4) years of Sheet Metal Mechanic (Aircraft Mechanic II) experience required
- Military fixed wing community or civilian heavy structure background preferred.
- Experience in heavy structure U.S. Military or related FAA or civil aviation preferred.
- A&P license preferred.
- Pass pre-employment drug test, background check and administered certification skills examination, as a condition of employment.
- Wear a respirator and work in confined spaces.
- Supply hand tools for personal use.
Some travel may be required.
Job Ident #: