Work Shift- overnights
Provide Lead Maintenance Service Representative (MSR) support at any appropriate location to which the incumbent is assigned. Perform line maintenance, preventive maintenance, and alterations, including Panasonic Avionics Corporation (PAC) In-flight Entertainment Systems, on aircraft subjected to FAA/CAA/EASA/CASA to include: troubleshooting and testing of electronic assemblies and units, the removal and replacement of electronic assemblies, units or cabling while installed in the aircraft and the modification/alteration of installed equipment. Line maintenance responsibilities may vary by location. MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES Supervision
Aircraft/IFE Maintenance and Support
- Develop a work schedule that incorporates the needs of the customer and Panasonic Avionics Corporation (PAC) and provide a monthly update by the fifth of the following month.
- Lead line technicians as they perform their duties.
- Schedule line technician's daily maintenance activities.
- Perform maintenance, preventive maintenance, and alterations to PAC IFE Systems on aircraft subject to FAA/CAA/EASA/CASA regulations.
- Perform troubleshooting and testing of electronic assemblies and units, and the removal and replacement of electronic assemblies, units or cabling while installed in the aircraft.
- Build customer satisfaction through identification, tracking, reporting, and successfully overcome all technical issues for assigned airlines using networked communication systems.
- Be a strong customer advocate inside Panasonic Avionics to help engineers and management understand and appreciate the customer's views and negotiation points.
- Technically support the customer as a liaison between line operations and PAC departments.
- Aggressively contribute to the resolution of all in-fleet problems, assisting the efforts of affected support and engineering organizations within PAC.
- Develop and maintain a thorough and accurate knowledge of all PAC products, testers, harnesses, and associated equipment. Requires that employee maintain knowledge of product revisions and modifications.
- Perform daily data entry tasks and administrative duties.
- Operate as the local trainer on the PAC IFE SYSTEM.