Primary Operational Objectives:The Sr. Aviation Maintenance Technician will perform scheduled and unscheduled maintenance on aircraft including Piper, Cessna, and other general aviation and aircraft; as well as perform 100 hour, annual and phase inspections as required.
Essential Job Functions & Qualifications:
- Candidates should have a minimum of 5-10 years of documented experience performing maintenance on general aviation and corporate aircraft.
- Current A&P license is required with at least 5 years experience
- Extensive knowledge of all aircraft mechanical systems functions and interactions, including aircraft accessories, components and other hardware.
- Thorough working knowledge of all current FAA regulations and IPM.
- Thorough working knowledge of all ATA codes.
- Must have strong communication skills with both customers and co-workers.
- Ability to work independently and as a Team Leader.
- Previous experience leading projects is preferred.
- Well-developed trouble shooting skills are a must.
- Strong organizational skills required.
- Responsible to follow and comply with all safety rules and regulations.
- Other duties as assigned by your supervisor or manager
- At times be willing to do things outside of your job descriptions to assist other company departments when called upon.
- Frequent standing, walking, bending, stooping, reaching, pushing, pulling.
- Ability to lift/carry up to 50 lbs routinely and up to 100 lbs occasionally
- Frequent work in small places, extreme temperatures, heights above six feet and noisy environments.
EEO/AAP/Drug Free Workplace