Structural Mechanic - New Orleans
PDS Tech, Inc. •
- Perform advanced, specialized or prototype production operations of major space structures.
- In a product area, utilizing predetermined setups and operating methods, adjust and simultaneously operate a variety of numerically controlled and/or conventional technologies capable of performing of performing various functions such as, but not limited to, forming, bonding, welding, machining, drilling, cutting, as well as automated and manual robotic assembly.
- Perform all tasks involved in the preparation, set up, and operation of thermal processing tools and equipment. Work with and interpret standard work instructions, charts, tables, blueprints, formulas, sketches, verbal and electronic orders, job layouts, etc. to accomplish assigned work.
- Ensure that all equipment is used in accordance with established safety and operating procedures. Complete routine preventative work to maintain and ensure cleanliness of equipment. Detect faulty tools and equipment, and take corrective action in accordance with shop practices and procedures. Diagnose and correct malfunctions occurring in machining/and/ or assembly process.
- Perform necessary drilling, riveting, assembly or sub-assembly, including bonding and sealing as required. Use any and all precision measuring instruments, gauges, tools, etc., necessary to check machine readiness and to check completed parts for finish, dimensions and conformance to quality requirements.
- Within the cell, perform all tasks involved in the coordination, preparation, and movement of material and tools.
- Operate riding type electric powered elevating equipment to accomplish work assignment.
- Maintain necessary certifications, licenses, and permits as required for assigned work. Work with engineering, planning, and other teams to originate and develop new procedures, techniques, and production aids to facilitate equipment operations and to support the design and implementation of new products.
- High school diploma or GED
- 7 or more years’ related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience in Manufacturing, Aerospace or Fabrication.
Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Clyde at 813-426-9917 for more information
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC