Structures & Sheetmetal Mechanic (767 & 737)
Higher Talent Group •
The Sheetmetal Technician is responsible for performing scheduled and unscheduled maintenance on 767’s & 737’s in a hangar environment with little to no supervision.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Must have an extensive background in heavy structures: experience must include evaluating corrosion, nicks, dents, installation of doublers/triplers, skins, door frames, seat tracks and etc.
- Highly proficient in cold working, flap peening, and jacking/shoring aircraft.
- Highly proficient in using technical data and drawings to locate part numbers and accomplish repairs.
- Ensure work performed adheres to high-quality standards.
- Effectively direct the work of less experienced mechanics.
- All other duties as assigned. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or general education degree GED required.
- Must have a minimum of 5 year related experience and/or training.
- Airframe & Powerplant certificates are preferred but candidates must have the ability to receive repairman authorization in lieu.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be regularly required to sit, stand, bend, reach and move about the facility. The environmental characteristic for this position is a warehouse setting. Candidates should be able to adapt to a traditional warehouse environment
Offered or sign on bonus
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)