Structures Kansas City (fms)
Matthews Aviation •
- You will be taxed on 7.85 per hour on your first 40 hours the balance will be in the form of per diem not to exceed government guidelines
- This will be an ongoing contract position expected to be long term.
- This will be heavy maintenance checks on Airbus to Boeing aircraft.
- Must have at least 2 heavy M.R.O. type maintenance experience with a minimum of 3 years overall.
- Must have your own tools, good transportation. pass all F.A.A. requirements and be legal to work in the United States.
- The $26/hr rate is L4 upper airframe structures. This requires 3 years of MRO experience. Interior experience may be considered.
- The $29/hr rate is L4 heavy structures. This requires 4 years of heavy structures experience in MRO.
- Entry level positions open at $18/hr.
Aviation Recruiter/Talent Advocate:
Matthews Aviation Consultants L.L.C.
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC