Structures Mechanic - Aircraft Mechanic II - Jacksonville, Florida 15885
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions •
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking an Aircraft Electrician with Environmental Electrical Tech experience on F-16 aircraft for an opportunity in Jacksonville, Florida.
Job Duties and Responsibilities: This mechanic maintains repairs and modifies aircraft structures and structural components of moderate difficulty, maintains and repairs aircraft components including but not limited to flight controls, engines, hydraulics, pneumatics, fuel systems, and mechanical components, applies technical knowledge of airframe and power plant systems in determining equipment malfunctions and applies required expertise in restoring equipment condition and or operation, and applies comprehensive technical expertise to solve moderate to complex problems by interpreting technical documentation such as; blueprints or manufactures' manuals.
- Must have a thorough knowledge of aircraft mechanical component troubleshooting, repair procedures and replacement of parts, requires broad knowledge of aircraft sheet metal/structural modifications and repair, must have basic knowledge of electrical theory, must have thorough knowledge of aircraft unique tools such as test equipment, torque wrenches, dial indicators, micrometers, sheet metal brakes and sheers.
- This job requires working knowledge of technical publications.
- The incumbent receives technical guidance, as required, from supervisor or higher-level technician, will occasionally be required to lead teams through more complex aircraft relevant tasks, and may be required to make entries in aircraft logs and records.
- Must be able to prioritize workload to maintain schedules on assigned projects.
- High School Diploma or GED and Minimum 5 years of aircraft structural repair
- May work in different areas or departments as deemed necessary by leads or management to meet program delivery requirements.
- Must have working knowledge of shop mathematics and practices, electrical/electronic theories and avionics systems sufficient to perform assigned duties,
- Work from information such as schematics, specifications, assembly drawings, and standard operating procedures,
- Must have basic computer skills, including aircraft-related systems and basic office software packages.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Call Recruiter @ 630-246-7869
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC