For additional information/hourly rate please contact:
Recruiter: Kellye Roberts
Email Resume: firstname.lastname@example.org
Direct Number: 912-257-4867
PDS Tech has several new openings daily; please call if you are interested in searching for other positions available in your area!
Call Aviation Recruiter Kellye Roberts: 912-257-4867
Active Secret Clearance Required- Clearance will be checked before Submittal
High Pay Rate!!!
Per Diem Available for Candidates that Qualify!!
This position is designated for the performance of structural modifications supporting the F-15E Radar Modernization Program (RMP). The selected applicant will be required to possess the knowledge, skills, and experience to complete complex modifications and installation ofstructural components utilizing written instructions and detailed drawings/blueprints.
- Applicant must have extensive knowledge in the selection, preparation, and installation of common and special fasteners/hardware specific to aviation.
- Assembles, disassembles and/or modifies systems by changing, removing, replacing or upgrading aerospace vehicle components to correct failures or implement changes.
- Oversees assembly, disassembly or overhaul.
- Configures aerospace vehicles and bench test equipment. Documents procedures and established processes to ensure contractual and regulatory compliance
(e.g., repairs, test results, applicable modifications and inspection results).
- Experienced in the use of tooling assemblies and fixtures for depot level modification and repair of structural.
- Able to perform close tolerance drilling, reaming, removal, and installation to critical support structures and fracture critical areas.
- Ability and understanding of location blind holes necessary for installation of new structural items to existing structure.
- Locate blind hole locations as necessary to align new structure with existing structure.
- Perform efforts associated with sealing, painting, shimming, and preserving structure in accordance with standard repair processes.
- Inspects components and verifies repairs for flight worthiness requirements.
- Works under general direction.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status