Structures Mechanic Greensboro, NC 5k Dollar signing bonus
HAECO Americas •
$5000 SIGN ON BONUS!!!
JOB SUMMARY:The Structures Mechanic is responsible to inspect, overhaul, repair, modify, and troubleshoot airframe parts, systems, and components. The Structures Mechanic is responsible to perform work within estimated time and within HAECO Airframe Services ("HAECO"), FAA, and customer standards of quality. ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
1. Effectively communicate with and assist Aircraft Engineers in the development of repair solutions and modifications for transport category aircraft.
2. Fabricate parts and assemblies.
3. Inspect, overhaul, repair, modify, and troubleshoot airframe parts, systems, and components.
4. Follow all applicable specifications to accomplish a specific task.
5. Maintain a clean and safe working environment.
6. Perform work within estimated hours.
7. Follow all safety procedures and specifications.
8. Execute all required paperwork in connection with assigned normal duties.
9. Use and operate ground support equipment, as applicable and if qualified, in a safe manner.
10. Work with little or no supervision and accomplish assignments with little or no rework.
11. Assist other employees in the performance of their job assignments through coaching, counseling, and guidance.
12. Interface effectively with members of management, other departments, and co-workers.
SECONDARY DUTIES:13. Perform other work as instructed by the Structures Team Leader or Lead, if qualified.
14. Act as a Structures Team Leader or Structures Lead, when required and if qualified for the position.
1. High School diploma or equivalent.
2. Two (2) or more years aircraft structural overhaul experience, FAA Airframe certificate, or successful completion of an Aircraft Structural Training Program.
3. Must provide own tools as required on company tool list.
4. Language (read, write, speak, and understand English)
1. FAA Airframe and Powerplant or FAA Airframe certificate
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC