$3000 SIGN ON BONUS!!
The Structures Mechanic is responsible to inspect, overhaul, repair, modify, and troubleshoot airframe parts, systems, and components. The Structures Mechanic is responsible to perform work within estimated time and within HAECO Airframe Services ("HAECO"), FAA, and customer standards of quality.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
1. Effectively communicate with and assist Aircraft Engineers in the development of repair solutions and modifications for transport category aircraft.
2. Fabricate parts and assemblies.
3. Inspect, overhaul, repair, modify, and troubleshoot airframe parts, systems, and components.
4. Follow all applicable specifications to accomplish a specific task.
5. Maintain a clean and safe working environment.
6. Perform work within estimated hours.
7. Follow all safety procedures and specifications.
8. Execute all required paperwork in connection with assigned normal duties.
9. Use and operate ground support equipment, as applicable and if qualified, in a safe manner.
10. Work with little or no supervision and accomplish assignments with little or no rework.
11. Assist other employees in the performance of their job assignments through coaching, counseling, and guidance.
12. Interface effectively with members of management, other departments, and co-workers.