EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Tools Required at this Facility.
- Minimum 5 years of Structures Mechanic experience required.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED.
- 5 years structural sheet metal repair / modification experience or substantiated similar experience.
- Sheet metal A/C Tech school or equivalent schooling.
- Ability to interpret and work with mechanical engineering drawings.
- A Certification, A&P Certificate, or Repairman Certificate.
- ability to effectively communicate in both written and verbal form on individual and / or aircraft status.
- Own basic set of hand tools with the ability to demonstrate inventory and control of tools.
- Appropriate Ground Support Equipment Qualifications as required.
- Ability to work unscheduled overtime including nonscheduled work days and holidays.
- Ability to work in seasonal/inclement weather outside.
- Basic PC skills.
- Experience on corporate jet aircraft / commercial aircraft.
For additional information/hourly rate please contact: Collin Maria Ezzell
Email Resume: firstname.lastname@example.org
Direct Number: 912-257-4939
PDS Tech has new openings daily!
Contact Aviation Recruiter Collin Maria Ezzell at 912-257-4939 or email@example.com for more information about openings in your area!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.