Structures Technician-Hartford, CT
Strom Aviation •
Type of aircraft: Corporate
Longevity: 3+ months
Quick feedback: YES
Type of work environment: Repair
- Candidate will be fabricating and modifying aircraft structures to conform to Engineering drawings.
- Will be Installing and modifying aircraft avionics mounts to aircraft structures.
- Will assist Avionics Technicians as required.
- Fabricate and modify aircraft structures to conform to Engineering drawings.
- Install and modify aircraft avionics mounting structures.
- Will assist Structures and Avionics Technicians as required.
- Troubleshoot, repair, inspect and perform maintenance on customer aircraft
- Fabricate / remove / install aircraft components
- Fabricate aircraft parts
- Fabricate structural modifications on aircraft parts
- Perform minor structural repairs on composite components either attached or detached
- Inspect parts as required
- Assist in conducting hidden damage inspection of aircraft structures
- Assist with complex structural repairs either on or off aircraft
- Perform and document work per appropriate manuals and regulations as required
- Operate ground support equipment
- Perform mechanical / electrical removals and installations
- Assist in performing APU runs (BA only)
- Seeking candidates with 3 + years of experience performing structural repairs on composite components
- Licences is preferred but not required
- Must provide own tools
- Must be shift flexible
- MUST HAVE RECENT CORPORATE AIRCRAFT EXPERIENCE, NO EXCEPTIONS.
Call for details
Call for details
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)