Supervisor of Maintenance - SJC
Compass Airlines •
Compass Airlines is a company where you can make an impact. Explore our career opportunities and consider the possibilities awaiting you. We are seeking a Maintenance Supervisor to join our team at our San Jose, California location. The ideal candidate will have exceptional business judgment and discretion, as well as the initiative and competence to make a significant contribution to the Compass organization.
Under the general direction of the Maintenance Manager, the Maintenance Supervisor will provide management oversight and leadership of daily FAR Part 121 aircraft maintenance operations and direction for the aircraft maintenance mechanics.
- United States citizen or have the legal right to accept employment in the United States
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
- FAA Airframe and Powerplant license
- Valid Driver’s License
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written; must be fluent in the English language.
- Minimum two (2) years of aircraft maintenance experience
- Microsoft Office knowledge and experience (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
How to Apply
- At least 6 months Embraer 170/175, 190 experience
- Documented Embraer system class
- FAR 121 aircraft maintenance experience with at least one (1) year in a supervisory role as a Lead Mechanic or equivalent
- Associate’s degree or higher in an aviation related discipline and/or two (2) year AMT program
- Valid passport with no travel restrictions
If interested, please click “Apply” to be directed to our online application for this position. All submissions must include salary requirements.
Compass Airlines is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring on the basis of race, religion, color, disabled or veteran status, national origin, gender, age, citizenship status or other protected class status covered by federal, state or local law. All applicants must submit to a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
up to 25%
Job Ident #: