AECOM is immediately hiring qualified Supply Tech’s in support of U.S. Navy Aviation maintenance operations at NAS Lemoore CA. This is in support of an F-18 Buildup Team contract.
Perform inventory, IMRL, and Tool Room management, storage management, cataloging, property utilization related to Organizational, local, or other supply activities. Work within a framework of established supply regulations, policies, and procedures, or other governing supply management guidelines. Deal with a variety of operating officials regarding limited aspects of program needs of the organization serviced. Contacts may relate to inventory requirements in a stable or standardized organization and to the adequate description or identification of less complex items which are new to the system. Responsible for inventory management of decentralized and decontrolled items, including supplies, and equipment. Responsible for material coordination for special programs, maintenance, or production shops and for cataloging supply channels of a particular agency or field establishment. May contact representatives of commercial firms to obtain information regarding new items of supply, item characteristics, or procurement lead time; or representatives of government agencies (Federal, State or local) regarding the utilization of property. As directed, perform a variety of warehousing duties, which require an understanding of the establishment's storage plan. Verify materials (or merchandise) against receiving documents, noting and reporting discrepancies and obvious damages. Route materials to prescribed storage locations. Store, stack, or palletize materials in accordance with prescribed storage methods. Rearrange and take inventory of stored materials. Examine stored materials and reporting deterioration and damage; removing material from storage and preparing it for shipment. May operate hand or power trucks in performing warehousing duties. Perform miscellaneous quality assurance duties including inspections, inventory process checks, inspecting and examining materials, article inspections, etc. Ordering/Issue/Receive tools, inventory and maintain tools, and issue/receive/properly handle hazardous materials/waste per activity’s Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) and local governing directives. Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested. Work is performed in a shop environment, aircraft hangars, flight line, and shipboard that are moderately lighted, heated and ventilated to extreme weather conditions outside, is exposed to disagreeable fumes and to cuts and bruises from using tools in close placed and hazards of moving vehicles such as forklifts, sweepers, tow vehicles, and aircraft. May be required to work in areas that are noisy, dusty, and dirty. May be exposed to moderate discomforts, such as heat, cold and wind. Frequently lifts items weighing 40-45 pounds and occasionally in excess of 50 pounds, , kneeling, standing, and walking, routinely sitting and constant use of speech/hearing abilities for communication, constant mental alertness, must possess planning/organizing skills, and must be able to work under deadlines. The noise level in the work environment, hangars, flight line, and shipboard flight deck is usually loud, or may include unsafe conditions, questioning nonstandard operations or environmental factors that may involve unmitigated hazards, and providing feedback to supervisors and managers on all safety issues.
To be considered, qualified candidates must submit a resume directly online at www.aecom.com
• High school degree or equivalent with three (3) years of material/supply functions, either in the military services on in commercial applications required.
• Support Equipment (SE) Asset Manager Certification – Course C-555-0026/07YN.
• Tool Control Coordinator experienced required.
• Knowledge of the Aircraft Maintenance Material Readiness List (AMMRL) procedures for use by the AMMRL Program and the Individual Material Readiness List (IMRL) and all systems/programs, policies, nomenclature, work methods, manuals or other established guidelines required for the program with 3 years minimum experience.
• Knowledge of governing supply systems/programs, policies, nomenclature, work methods, manuals or other established guidelines is required.
• Analytical ability to define problems, collect necessary data, establish facts, and to take recommended action based upon applicable established guidelines.
• Experience is desired in the following systems of METCAL, IMRL, LAMS, OOMA, NALCOMIS, ASKIT, FEDLOG, ONE TOUCH SUPPORT, DSS-MRO DLA Tracking System, DOD EMALL, NAVSUP Weapon Systems Support Asset Visibility System, and other applicable procurement systems associated with aviation maintenance operations.
• Possess a valid driver's license and be able to obtain a government driving permit to include forklift truck. Current security clearance required. Pass any medical examination requirements related to performing daily assigned task.
• Position requires travel.
25.12 hr-25.12 hr
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC