Tech II (A&P / Avionics)
Cutter Aviation •
Reports to: Department Manager
The qualified employee for this position must posses a minimum of the following listed knowledge, skills, and competency requirements. Perform maintenance on aircraft systems and sub-systems as directed. Mechanical requirements include disassembly inspection, build up and operational checks of systems and components of aircraft.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform complex and critical maintenance on aircraft mechanical, structural, power plant, interior or avionics systems of type aircraft.
- Disassembly, cleaning and inspection of mechanical, electrical or interior systems and components.
- In a timely and professional manor complete all paperwork related to tasks performed with detailed documentation I/A/W Federal Aviation Regulations.
- Responsible for safe and standard maintenance practices associated with FAA repair station.
- Responsible for maintaining a clean and professional work area.
- Assists Tech III’s & IV’s or Department Manager as required or requested.
- Has fulfilled and is competent in all essential duties and responsibilities of a Tech I
- Other responsibilities and/or tasks that may occasionally be delegated to the employee by their supervisor and/or management.
Experiences and Training Requirements
- Ability to perform basic and complex maintenance tasks.
- Understanding of FAR’s and regulations pertaining to aircraft maintenance.
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives without supervision.
- Ability to handle and resolve technical issues and problems.
- Ability to effectively utilize technical documentation and literature.
- In addition maintains all the required knowledge, skills and abilities of Tech I.
- Licensed Airframe and Power plant Technician.
- Formal training and or experience on Lear, Citation and Beechcraft Aircraft.
- Prior experience or Aviation related education.
- Equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have complete set of own tools in order to perform the required maintenance of aircraft.
- Willing to work overtime, holidays, and weekends as requested.
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC