Operating as a regional airline in the United States, Air Wisconsin Airlines performs flying services as a partner with United Airlines.
Currently operating a fleet of CRJ-200 regional jets as United Express, Air Wisconsin Airlines operates throughout the Eastern and Central United States. Air Wisconsin's team is made up of around 2,000 members dedicated to making our travelers’ experiences safe and pleasant.
With general supervision from the Quality Assurance Manager, the Technical Auditor is responsible for developing, revising and conducting internal and external audits as part of the maintenance Continuing Analysis and Surveillance System (CASS) under the provisions or Air Wisconsin’s Continuous Airworthiness Maintenance Program (CAMP) and the D072 Operations Specification. This position accomplishes audits to ensure compliance with EPA, DOT, FAA and Company policies, practices, and procedures.
• Develops, revises and conducts Maintenance Department audits.
• Evaluates internal compliance and effectiveness of established policies, practices and procedures.*
• Develops, revises and conducts audits, inspections, and evaluations of Essential, non-essential, and On Call maintenance service providers as defined under the D091 Operations Specifcation.*
• Conducts audits, inspections & evaluations of fuel service providers to the ATA 103 specifications.
• Conducts Special Focus audits.
• Prepares for audits through research, performing risk analysis, and interviews.
• Prepares corrective action records (CAR) and accomplishes follow up when deficiencies are identified.
• Position requires a comprehensive understanding of the General Maintenance Manual system and associated Regulatory requirements (FAR’s) to ensure accurate observations during the audit process.
• Completes required records and reports.*
• Ability to be a self-starter and work independently or within a group environment.
• Attendance is considered an essential responsibility.*
• Adherence to company policies and procedures.*