Technician - Paint/Composite - 4/3 Lake Charles, LA
Era Helicopters LLC •
The Technician position is a 4/3 position located in Lake Charles, LA and Paint/Composite Repair experience is a plus.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Accomplishing all work assigned to him/her in accordance with policies, procedures and specifications as set forth in the Company's and the manufacturers’ manuals and with provisions of the Federal Air Regulations;
• Properly signing, recording and assuming responsibility for all work he/she performs as described in the RSM;
• Owning and maintaining a basic set of standard and metric aircraft quality tooling sufficient or specific for the shop or floor area in which he/she is assigned;
• Properly and efficiently using all Company tools, parts, equipment and materials;
• If work is to continue to a following shift, providing a detailed and complete report of work progression for tie in with his/her relief;
• Keeping up to date with manual changes, policy changes and rules concerning general conduct.
• Maintaining an attitude of alertness concerning possible unsafe or hazardous practices by him/her or other personnel which might be injurious to life or property;
• Maintaining a clean, safe and orderly work area to include personal and shop equipment;
• Ensuring the Shop Lead or designee, is immediately aware of aircraft irregularities (i.e. major maintenance discrepancies, project schedule delays, record discrepancies or emergencies).
• Read and understand drawings, schematics, aircraft manuals, etc;
• Motivated, Self-Starter capable of maintaining an efficient work pace;
• Be able to work both as part of a team as well as independently;
• Be flexible as this job requires travel to include International as needed;
• Be able to work overtime as required;
• Willing to relocate to Lake Charles;
• Three (3) to Five (5) years Paint/Composite Repair experience preferred but not required.
• Must be willing and able to get a Passport and Visa as required.
Our compensation structure is designed to make Era an attractive employer and very competitive within the industry. We also offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes an employer sponsored 401k plan and Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability
Job Ident #: