- 10 years minimum Gulfstream maintenance experience
- 2+ years aircraft maintenance supervisory/management/leadership experience
- Associates degree in business management or equivalent management experience
- A&P License
- Thoroughly knowledgeable of FARs 43, 91, 135, and 145
- Proven aircraft maintenance shop organizational and leadership skills
Please submit your resume in Word or PDF format via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To contact our recruiting team please call (866) 622-5086 Ext 2.