Gulfstream Service Manager -Idaho
Reliance Aerotech Services •
Reliance Aerotech Services is seeking a well-qualified Aircraft Service Manager to support an aircraft service center in Boise, Idaho.
The primary responsibility of this position is to lead the service department team to consistently deliver customer’s aircraft, on time, on budget, and discrepancy free while maintaining all quality, safety and regulatory standards. Maintain local customer base for continued repeat business and to meet/ exceed established budget goals.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide the customer with a focal point of communication, monitor changes and coordinate with technicians.
- Planning,organizing, and prioritizing daily work schedule to stream line workflow, maximize employee productivity, guarantee accurate invoicing and deliver the aircraft to the customer on budget and discrepancy free
- Assist in developing department budget and forecasting annual expected sales volume and profit in order to achieve department gross profit quota objectives
- Manage the daily department activity and ensure compliance with all policies and procedures
- Maintain department staff by coaching, counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring and appraising job results.
- Work in Conjunction with scheduling to ensure coordination of job with other departments.
- Manage the project through the facility to maintain the aircraft is on schedule at the team lead level for day to day issues
- Identify aircraft records upon aircraft arrival, inventory, and assure the Quality Control department receives them for lock down and control
- 10 years minimum Gulfstream maintenance experience
- 2+ years aircraft maintenance supervisory/management/leadership experience
- Associates degree in business management or equivalent management experience
- A&P License
- Thoroughly knowledgeable of FARs 43, 91, 135, and 145
- Proven aircraft maintenance shop organizational and leadership skills
Please submit your resume in Word or PDF format via e-mail to email@example.com.
To contact our recruiting team please call (866) 622-5086 Ext 2.
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC