Aviation Site Manager, UH-60
ARMA Aviation •
•Support the Program Manager by planning, directing, controlling, scheduling, coordinating, and organizing site operation and management activities.
•Oversee subcontract agreements with local companies providing labor, equipment and supplies.
•Conduct meetings with Customer to ensure all requirements are met as defined in SOW.
•Communicate new requirements, concerns, and issues to Program Manager.
•Provide administrative and operational direction to assigned employees in the area of operations.
•Ensure employees adhere to customer and partner nation standards of conduct concerning in-theater operations.
•Oversee equipment and materials within assigned area of responsibility.
•Prepare and submit timely reports, briefings, and presentations required by the Customer and the Program Manager.
•Implement training programs.
•Evaluate alternatives for more efficient accomplishment of work.
•Establish procedures and develop documentation.
•Interface through oral and written instruction with contract personnel and customer agency representatives.
•Initiate corrective actions as required.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
•Must have knowledge of U.S. military operations and contracting support in a contingency environment.
•Must have excellent communication skills.
•Must be highly proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
•Must be able to exercise discretion and make effective decisions.
•Strong ability to work as a member of a diverse, dynamic team and independently.
Experience and Abilities
- Minimum 5 years site management experience or leadership equivalent
- U.S. military experience desired
- Work experience in remote/austere/hazardous environments desired
- Knowledge of U.S. military operations and contracting support in a contingency environment.Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to exercise discretion and make effective decisions.
- Strong ability to work as a member of a diverse, dynamic team and independently
- Associates Degree, BA/BS preferred
- LOGCAP/military experience is highly desired
- Physical Requirements/Working Environment
OCONUS: Living and working conditions at assignment location could be remote and uncomfortable.Long hours, exposure to weather and hazardous conditions.Personnel should be aware of moving on short notice and under adverse conditions.Good physical condition. Ability to travel domestically and internationally.
ARMA Aviation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth. EEO Is The Law.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)