Avionic Manager - OK
HSGI, Inc. •
The Avionics Manager will be a “working” position with 30%-50%+/- of the hours potentially billable either through engineering support, service on the floor or during avionics installation and checkout.
- A potential candidate will have strong industry ties and a high level skill set.
- He/She would bring 10+years of experience handling multiple avionics roles such as shop manager, assistant manager, engineering support, avionics service and sales support and understanding.
- Background should include complex avionics/electrical systems in a variety of corporate jet aircraft, including but not limited to Gulfstream, Challenger, Falcon, Hawker, and Citation.
- The candidate should preferably have been involved in developing and or supporting STC projects and directed teams through the FAA
- certification process.
Key reference points:
- Prioritizes upgrade, service projects and engineering requirements to meet scheduling.Interprets electrical and mechanical prints and schematics.
- Troubleshoot and perform wiring and system checks using test equipment.
- Demonstrates knowledge and use of technical reference material.
- Makes technical recommendations for avionics or system modifications to meet customer or FAA requirements.
- Interfaces with the FAA to ensure proper documentation during engineering and or STC processes.
- Provides technical guidance during the avionics installation process.
- This position provides avionics team oversight for the installation process and a go-to person for customer consultation.
- Strong trouble shooting skills to further address and develop our flight line breakdown service for local operators and drop in customers.
- Ensures accuracy of work orders, PO’s, and final documentation.Demonstrates computer and software skills.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by senior management
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC