What we are looking for:
Ideally we are looking for a reliable and knowledgeable team player with a minimum of 5 years experience in Bell medium component overhaul (with 212, 412 and, if possible, 214ST endorsements).
We would prefer previous shop supervisory experience and someone proficient using Component Control Quantum shop system software or similar. Good communications skills, both internal and also for effective customer and vendor liaison are essential.
- Responsibility for the completion of all required dynamic component repair or overhaul requirements.
- Supervision and frequent inspection of all component repair or overhaul activity and selection of appropriate rectification action.
- Ensure proper procedures are followed in accordance with MPM.
- Carry out dual inspections as and when required.
- Notify the DOM and Quality Manager of any defects that may require an SDR to be submitted.
- Responsible for submitting completed NCR’s to the Quality Manager, as required, and for carrying out all necessary immediate and long-term corrective action.
- Ensure the serviceability and cleanliness of the overhaul shop equipment. Responsible to retain a record of all measurement tool calibration dates.
- Open and process shop Work Orders as and when required.
- NDT Reworks administration
- Package parts correctly for safe shipping and coordinate drop off and pickups with DOM.
- Unpackage parts and confirm serial numbers/quantities before routing all paperwork to Technical Records for data entry.
- Liaise with customers regarding 3rd Party Work Orders.
- Maintain an organized and clean Components Shop.
Please email a cover letter and resume outlining your experience. Transwest is committed to offering an industry-competitive salary and full benefits package for the right candidate.
We would like to thank all applicants in advance for their interest, however only those selected for interview will be contacted.