US Citizens/GC applicants only. NO H1’s PLEASE.
The successful candidate must be able to foster positive relationships with customers and support departments within the company. Must understand and relay both financial and technical information to external and internal customers. Generate turbine engine and component work orders and review both the cost and profit margins. Liaison between external customers and various departments within the company while maintaining the integrity and reputation of the company. Be able to communicate verbally and in writing with external and internal customer. Answer and listen to questions and concerns from customers and provide accurate feedback in a professional and timely manner while maintaining the company’s best interests.
This role report to the Program Manager and is responsible for performing accurate engine and component status reporting, including liaison duties for and between Prime Turbines and its Clients and Suppliers. This position requires technical writing skills, attention to detail and self-discipline within the Operations-team environment.
- Execute processes and procedures as directed by the Program Manager
- Engage with Production, Stores, Quality and Sales to form a strong functioning team environment providing the best customer support possible
- Create accurate Work-Orders that are in accordance with the RSM, maintain configuration control and convey Customer requirements properly
- Primary point of contact for our Customers, establish a trusting, positive and profitable relationship between Prime Turbines and the customer
- Manage and oversee all logistics associated with engine/component work from induction to shipment
- Provide supporting departments with accurate and timely information to ensure customer expectations are met in an efficient, accurate, and professional manner
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Prepare, review and present engine/component estimates including different pricing options, detailed letters, and reports. Generate and invoice engine/component work orders
- Coordinate and maximize rental engine usage
- Initiate and coordinate engine and component shipments
- Conduct weekly customer updates via phone conversation and follow-up with e-mail
- Other department duties as required