For more than 80 years, Jeppesen, a Boeing Company, has made it possible for pilots and their passengers to safely and efficiently reach their destinations. We are the world’s leading provider of aeronautical data and operational support, combining our company’s enduring spirit of innovation with a legacy of leadership in aviation to deliver 21st century navigation and optimization solutions.
Jeppesen, A Boeing Company is looking for a Customer Training Specialist.
• Conducts trainings and performs training-related activities. This includes:
- Preparing trainings and necessary materials, conducting training classes, assessing training and trainees effectiveness.
- Consistently applying facilitation industry best practices.
• Uses feedback to improve training content through collaboration with respective training partners and evaluates training curricula for correctness and currency.
• Serves as, and collaborates with, other subject matter experts (SMEs) and instructional designers to create new training content.
• Provides continuous guidance, coaching, and feedback on performance and behavior to the trainees and trainees leadership.
• Maintains and grows experiential knowledge, skills, and abilities in multiple areas of technical expertise.
• Actively participates in Information and Knowledge Services (IKS) internal Community of Practice (CoP) meetings. Acts as a SME in order to ensure application of standardized procedures and processes and to leverage global training best practices.
• Supports and provides input to training coordination and scheduling activities.
• Consistently challenges existing training processes and routines for improvement opportunities to the global learning system. Begins to lead improvement initiatives.
• Trainer Skills: Very good presentation, teaching, coaching, and time management skills
• Language: Fluent in verbal and written English
• Very good Microsoft Office skills
• Minimum 3 years of training class facilitation experience
• Minimum 3 years of working experience in the GNS AMDB production asset or other areas of expertise
• Knowledgeable in, and able to teach, more than one area of expertise
• Problem solving: Able to deal with moderate complexity and learning difficulties
• Leadership and Communication: technical leadership skills, able to motivate and focus on learner, empathetic and open for feedback, self-confident, communicates proactively.
• Degree in aviation navigation or adult learning studies desired, but not required; Equivalent degree (e.g pilot, dispatch license, trainer).
Travel up to 25 may be necessary.
Relocation is not available with this role.
All information provided will be checked and may be verified.
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.