Director of Maintenance
Wiseman Aviation, Inc. •
Wiseman Aviation, Inc. is a diverse aviation company serving a broad base of clientele at multiple airports throughout the high desert southwest. Our work force of dedicated professionals are focused on ensuring we maximize safety and efficiency while providing our customers the highest level of service possible. We are currently looking for a Director of Maintenance to oversee day to day operation of the maintenance facility and ensure aircraft airworthiness at all times.
- Ensuring maintenance programs are followed during inspection and repair of aircraft.
- Maintaining technical manuals and reference material in a current status.
- Assuring the tracking of time life and scheduled maintenance items on aircraft.
- Maintaining and secures maintenance records to FAA regulations on all aircraft.
- Ensuring all maintenance technicians are certified and supervised according to to requirements specified in the FAR.
- Overseeing and initiating requisitions for required stock, material, and ordering of parts for aircraft within maintenance facility.
- Maintaining of company calibrated tool inventory.
- Serving as liaison between Company and related customers, clients, and FAA representatives.
- Responsible for work order content and review in timely basis.
- Maintain reasonable level of billable time.
- Report directly to the President
- A&P license with IA
- Recent extensive piston powered aircraft maintenance relevant to our equipment and clientele.
- Knowledge of all aspects of aircraft maintenance on GA aircraft and light turbines.
- Strong interpersonal skills and professionalism while interacting with customers.
- Ability to interact with all departments and levels of the company.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Self motivated and good problem solving ability.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment, discretion, and initiative.
- Piston, Turbine, and Light Jet experience (Cessna, Piper, Beechcraft).
- 5 years recent General Aviation experience
- 2 years supervisory experience in maintenance facility
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC