Customer Facing Executive
DRS Technologies •
Leonardo DRS is a leading supplier of integrated products, services, and support to military forces, intelligence agencies, and prime contractors worldwide. Focused on defense technology, we develop, manufacture and support a broad range of systems for mission critical and military sustainment requirements, as well as homeland security.
Headquartered in Arlington, VA, the Company is a wholly owned subsidiary of Leonardo S.p.A., which employs more than 70,000 people worldwide. We offer a competitive compensation package and a business culture, which rewards performance. For additional information on DRS, please visit our website at www.leonardodrs.com.
Job Location: Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD
The Customer Facing Executive will promote and foster continued business development opportunities with existing customers. Expand and grow business base by developing new customer relationships.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promote and foster continued business development opportunities with existing customers
- Expand and grow business base by developing new customer relationships
- Support the Company&39;s short and long-term strategic plan to meet or exceed their Bookings forecast under direction from senior leadership
- Overall responsibility for the accuracy and achievement of their Bookings Forecast and Plan
- Visit and prospective, new, and existing customers on a regular basis
- Perform competitive market analysis. Monitor competitive activity and identifies customer needs
- Formulate and exercise marketing plans and programs, both short and long range to ensure achievement of financial objectives, and products and services innovation
- Support and monitor the Bid and Proposal Budgets
- Assist in the development of the planning, designing and implementing of business plans, such as, capture plans, proposal activities
- Work closely with other departments and/or functions (e.g. Program Management, Engineering, Manufacturing, etc.) to coordinate customer activities, and market strategies
- Business Development and Marketing representation for all company Army vehicle and CS/CSS programs
- Marketing and Business development representation and related services for key contractor customers and key industry partners in the Detroit area.
- Provide proposal related tasks and support as requested
- Maintain communications and representations on DRS behalf of TARDEC, TACOM, and other key industrials partners as requested
- Provide expertise in keeping current programs sold, increasing DRS current market share and identifying/assisting in market strategies to win new programs
- Coordinate inputs from the DRS user base with Army Acquisition and Management customer organizations for domestic markets
- Make presentations on Company portfolio of products and services
- Attend business meetings and trade show
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or engineering or related discipline or equivalent combination of education and a minimum of ten years’ experience
- Master’s degree preferred
- Understanding of US Contracting and budgeting processes
- Strong interpersonal verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Excellent planning and organization, project management, and time management skills
- Ability to work on extremely complex problems
- Advanced knowledge of Company products, markets and technology
Leonardo DRS, Inc. is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued. We are committed to building a workplace where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. At Leonardo DRS, we believe that a diverse and inclusive environment makes us a stronger Company. We embrace different points of view, respect one another in the workplace, and understand that an inclusive environment furthers creativity, innovation, and business performance.
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC