- Bachelors degree or equivalent combination of education and experience. Engineering or business degree required. Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of ten years relevant experience
- Certification in Program Management (i.e., PMP or DAU level 3)
- Advanced knowledge of program management tools and procedures
- Leadership and management skills, particularly “influence management” and “conflict resolution”
- Significant experience throughout the program lifecycle from development through sustainment to include proposal development, requirements decomposition, generation of system and subsystem statements of work and subcontracts, risk management, and continuous improvement efforts including implementation for cost reduction and performance improvement efforts
- Experience with earned value cost accounting and reporting; experience with metrics for assessing and reporting program progress, productivity and variance analysis
- Experience in finance, contracting, export regulations, engineering, logistics, manufacturing and supply chain management
- Excellent customer interface skills
- Advanced problem solving skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Demonstrated success in managing manpower planning, project reviews, scheduling and budget control
- Highly skilled at process development and implementation
- Successful track record in managing complex aerospace/defense, and/or U.S Federal/Civil programs
- Excellent leadership and oral and written communication skills
- Experience having a portfolio of programs in which financial objectives (profit, cash flow, revenue, bookings) were achieved
- Active U.S. Government Department of Defense (DoD) Secret level security clearance with the ability to obtain and maintain top secret level
- Experience in leading telecommunications (terrestrial, satellite, hybrid, etc.) and/or Enterprise Information Technology (IT) programs
- Experience with turnaround programs in which recovery was successful
Leonardo DRS, Inc.
Leonardo DRS is a leading supplier of integrated products, services and support to military forces, intelligence agencies and prime contractors worldwide. Focused on defense technology, we develop, manufacture and support a broad range of systems for mission critical and military sustainment requirements, as well as homeland security.
Headquartered in Arlington, VA, the Company is a wholly owned subsidiary of Leonardo S.p.A. which employs more than 70,000 people worldwide. We offer a competitive compensation package and a business culture which rewards performance. For additional information on Leonardo DRS, please visit our website at www.leonardodrs.com.
DRS Global Enterprise Solutions, Inc. successfully delivers quality systems and services to CONUS and overseas units. Our systems solutions encompass broad data distribution networks and complex telecommunications systems for data, voice and video applications over integrated satellite, terrestrial, and wireless networks. Our proven service history of engineering, installing, operating and maintaining innovative, low-risk, and cost-effective communications resources illustrates our commitment to supporting military, commercial, and relief efforts at home and around the globe.
Leonardo DRS, Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates are equal opportunity employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. #CA #CS #MM