Director of Maintenance
Signature Flight Support •
The Director of Maintenance (DOM) is the Accountable Manager and is directly responsible to the VP Signature Technic Air. The DOM is responsible for the facility P&L and oversees all aspects of the maintenance facility.
Signature TECHNICAir’s world-class MRO service is available in 16 U.S. locations and 2 U.K. locations. Each location has a long history of highly personalized service, rapid response and precision quality. When it comes to safety Signature TECHNICAir embraces the highest of possible standards! You will find our facilities to be efficient and well
equipped with continual improvement investments underway. Like our facilities we invest in our team members by providing competitive wages, attractive benefit packages and company paid training opportunities to encourage career advancement.
What we offer:
Salary range based on experience
Medical insurance (4 plans to choose from)
Dental & Vision insurance
Paid time off (vacation, sick and holiday)
Health Care Spending Account (HSA)
Life and Accidental D & D insurance
Opportunity to participate in employer paid training courses
- High School Diploma/GED
- A&P License are required
- Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year college or university is preferred
- Prefer 8+ years aircraft repair experience, financial and maintenance management experience essential; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following core competencies: entrepreneurship, change leadership, negotiation and influence, business acumen, operational decision making, customer orientation, driving for results, managing and measuring work, interpersonal skills and superior ability to positively relate and communicate to customers
- General knowledge of business management and accounting
- Proficient with personal computers and Microsoft office products.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet
Job Ident #: