As our ideal candidate,
- - You have a college diploma in Aviation Management or equivalent, and a suitably endorsed Aircraft Maintenance Engineer License or equivalent or Business Aircraft operational experience & proficiency. Technical and/or Operational experience of Bombardier Challenger and Global aircraft is preferred.
- You have a minimum of ten (10) years of aviation experience, and more than five (5) years in a customer support environment.
- You are a strong individual contributor, working well in a team-based dynamic and global environment, and proficient in working in a fast-paced 24 hour, 7 days a week environment. You must possess general management skills such as budgeting, time management, goal setting, and organization and performance management.
- You are computer literate and experienced with all MS Office applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook etc., and mobile device applications. Experience with Salesforce.com and SAP is an asset.
- You can demonstrate a high degree of financial acumen and strong analytical skills to investigate, comprehend and drive resolution of all aspects of customer issues.
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills (spoken and written) in English and Aerospace terminology. Other languages are considered an asset.
- You are able to bring together and influence internal Bombardier functional teams, ensuring proper accountability, and encouraging them to demonstrate negotiation and conflict/issue resolution skills.
- You need to be available to travel frequently, for extended periods, and at short notice.
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Please continue to monitor our website and apply for additional positions for which you are qualified and may be of interest to you.
Your ideas move people.