Offering TOP $$$$$$$ to lead a small avionics team MON-FRI (8-5PM). Great company, quality of life and career stability!
A long-standing and profitable MRO in Pittsburgh, PA is seeking an Avionics Manager. This is a single-contributor, hands-on position that will both plan and perform avionics repair, installation and upgrades on turbo-props to light corporate aircraft. Typical work includes avionics line repair, upgrades, and installation to include RVSM, ADSB, Radio, and ELT. This position comes with a generous compensation package including benefits and relocation.
- Evaluate manpower, tooling, equipment and parts for an efficient workflow.
- Work with the management team to set a schedule for all work coming in to the shop.
- Work with the Parts Supervisor to insure the inventory is maintained at a level to insure good workflow.
- Review all work orders in process on a daily basis for any issues that may come up.
- Review all work orders for billing after Chief Inspector has completed final review.
- Complete final work package and invoice for presenting to customer.
- Work closely with the administrative team to insure all billing is done in a timely manner.
- Communicate with customers on a regular basis to keep them informed of the status of their aircraft.
- Maintain a positive work culture with all employees; including subordinates, peers, and management.
- Focus on customer service in all actions and be cognizant of the excellent established reputation the company has built.
- Work closely with the Chief Inspector to maintain the highest level of quality and safety.