INL Aviation Maintenance Manager (5766)
AAR Airlift Group, Inc. •
Responsible for the maintenance of all aircraft, ground support equipment (GSE), fuel handling equipment and other aviation related assets in support of the U.S. Department of State (DoS), Bureau for Diplomatic Security (DS), under oversight from the Bureau for International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs Office of Aviation (INL/A). This position is located in Florida.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Understand, facilitate and implement DoS Maintenance standards and objectives with all assets in order to achieve desired results, and meet customer metrics and standards.
- Establish maintenance policies and procedures to ensure safe operation of the aircraft in order to meet fully mission capable rates established by our customer.
- Establish and monitor the scheduling process to ensure the timely maintenance of all equipment; establish and implement quality control procedures; and enforce all company directives, SOP's and procedures.
- Develops procedures to ensure the timely recording of all maintenance actions in AWIS Functionally responsible to the PSD Maintenance Manager for aircraft maintenance related issues, policies and procedures Coordinate site activities with DoS representatives.
- Determine standardized procedures and work schedules to improve efficiency of subordinates.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization policies and applicable laws.
- Position requires a U.S. Department of State Secret Clearance.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
B.A/B.S. degree from accredited university in Business, Management and/or related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Masters Degree in Business Administration or Management
Skills and Experience Required
- Ten (10) years minimum aircraft maintenance experience.
- Current FAA Airframe and Power Plant (A&P) License.
- CMF 15 aviation MOS series or other military/commercial equivalent.
- In-depth working knowledge of military, commercial, and FAA technical publications.
- Experience in negotiation and customer support. Ability to maintain strong customer relationships.
- FAA Inspector Authorization (IA).
Job Ident #: