INL Qualification & Training Coordinator - Patrick AFB (5749)
AAR Airlift Group, Inc. •
Assists the Chief of Standards by scheduling, coordinating and managing all RW and FW aircrew initial qualification, upgrade and recurrent training conducted by various sources within the CONUS.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for scheduling, coordinating, managing all RW and FW aircrew ground and flight initial qualification, upgrade and recurrent training conducted by various sources within the CONUS.
- Oversee and manage Flight Training Vendors/Suppliers in conjunction with the Sub-contracts manager
- Responsible for the accuracy and maintenance of training, currency and qualification records for all contract aircrew personnel serving globally .
- Assist all CONUS Standards and Instructor Aircrew personnel in the performance of their flight and ground training duties to accomplish the departments assigned mission.
- Maintain an intimate knowledge of Customer flight regulations, orders, and notices as they apply to the entire flight training operation.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) on matters relating to aircrew training.
- Assist in the development and oversight all aircrew training programs and ensure their relevance, accuracy and regulatory compliance.
- Perform OCONUS travel and within CONUS travel as required.
- Position requires a U.S. Department of State Moderate Risk Public Trust (MRPT).
- Perform other duties as assigned.
B.A./B.S. degree from a four-year college or university in a related field and/or combination of education and related experience.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Three (3) years experience conducting and/or managing aircrew flight training programs in a formal civilian or military training activity.
- Strong English speaking and written communication skill.
- 1,500 total aircraft flight hours including 500 hours of turbine engine time and 100 hours of NVG experience.
- Instructor Pilot experience in the Military and/or civilian aviation community with a minimum of 100 hours instructing in turbine powered aircraft
Job Ident #: