Maintenance Manager, UH-60
ARMA Aviation •
Responsible for fleet maintenance management for assigned program at multiple forward deployed OCONUS locations. Oversees a team of Maintenance Supervisors at deployed Forward Operating Bases (FOB’s). Ensures assigned work force complies with FAA policies and regulations, ARMA Maintenance procedures and OEM technical data and publications. Coordinates with in-country logistics team and HQ PMO for timely and accurate information and requirements pertaining to support of the respective aircraft fleets. Generates all program specific daily/weekly/monthly reports on aircraft status. Individual must be able to use a variety of technical manuals to support all areas of maintenance and repair.
- Manage, control, develop and execute activities associated with fleet maintenance plans to ensure fulfillment of contractual obligations including cost, quality and compliance
- Attend meetings, provide briefings and submit reports to Senior Management as required
- Manages simultaneous maintenance, modification and repair projects on a variety of aircraft and ground support equipment; must coordinate with government and contractor engineering personnel and inspectors; track a variety of parts outsourced for repair, and cost estimating.
- Individual must provide technical writing services to maintain and support routine technical documents used to accomplish tasking required as result of work specification, review of all non-routine documents including appropriate discrepancy description, repair scheme, estimate, and parts required, read and interpret aircraft drawings to support repair that is outside the scope of standard repairs.
- Individual must be able to use a variety of technical manuals to support all areas of maintenance and repair.
- Performs/Supports daily organizational level maintenance in accordance with technical data and directives; renders technical assistance and instruction to maintenance personnel on the assembly, operation, service repair and modifications of assigned aircraft
Experience and Abilities
- Fifteen (15) years’ experience in aviation maintenance operations.
- Five (5) years’ experience in aviation maintenance management, managing a fleet of over 25 aircraft.
- Prior military maintenance experience preferred in a supervisory role managing a team of aircraft maintenance technicians
ARMA Aviation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth. EEO Is The Law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
- BA/BS degree in relevant field
- FAA Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) License preferred
- FAA Inspection Authority (IA) preferred
- Technical and/or Military School Training highly desired
- Graduate of a U.S. military Maintenance Management course required
- Physical Requirements/Working Environment
- Living and working conditions at assignment location could be remote and uncomfortable.
- Long hours, exposure to weather and hazardous conditions.
- Personnel should be aware of moving on short notice and under adverse conditions.
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC