- B.A./B.S. degree from a four-year college or university in a related field and/or combination of education and related experience.
- Current FAA issued mechanic certificate with both Airframe and Power Plant ratings.
- Department of State or Department of Defense aircraft maintenance experience.
Skills and Experience
- Minimum eight (8) years maintenance experience as an aircraft mechanic.
- Knowledgeable of Army manual 95-1, DA /DOS PAM 738-750 / 571, Air Force Technical Orders and the certificate holder’s General Maintenance Manual and the Operations Specifications.
- Minimum three (3) years experience on fleet types relevant to the assigned program.
- Good working knowledge and understanding of applicable Federal Aviation and Department of Defense regulations
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Access, Excel, PowerPoint) and scheduling / maintenance management software.
- Experience in working with and supervising a mixed fleet of light and heavy lift rotor-wing or multi-engine turbo-prop fixed wing aircraft.
- Must be capable of multitasking.
- Must be able to read and communicate in English.
- Ability to share knowledge with others for on-the-job training.
- Minimum two (2) years lead experience.
- Minimum ten (10) years maintenance experience.
- Minimum five (5) years experience on company fleet types.
- Minimum one (1) military tour.