At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you will learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
The Boeing Defense, Space & Security (BDS) organization is seeking Processing and Analytics Manager to join the team located in Kent, WA.
- Manages employees performing activities within multiple (2 or more) Engineering disciplines.
- Develops and executes project and process plans, implements policies and procedures and sets operational goals.
- Acquires resources for projects and processes, provides technical management of suppliers and leads process improvements.
- Develops and maintains relationships and partnerships with customers, stakeholders, peers, partners and direct reports.
- Provides oversight and approval of technical approaches, products and processes. Manages, develops and motivates employees.
This position requires an active Top Secret / SCI U.S. Security Clearance. (A U.S. Security Clearance that has been active in the past 24 months is considered active.)
Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI) completed or updated within the past five years is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, mathematics or physics.
- 5+ years of experience in the aerospace industry
- 3+ years of experience with large data (“big data”) analytics (e.g. statistical inference, or machine learning)
- 3+ years of experience leading cross-functional teams in a Software development environment.
- Bachelor’s degree or experience in software development
- Experience with mission data processing
- Experience with AWS, C2S, or other cloud environments
- Experience with NASA or US Government funded projects.
- Experience in the management of high performing diverse software development teams.
This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility. Basic relocation is available for internal candidates.
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
All information provided will be checked and may be verified.
Please apply ASAP for this role as recruitment may commence before the end date.