- Bachelor’s degree and 5 yrs of HR Management exp OR an applicable associate degree & 8 years of HR exp (to include 5 yrs in HR Management) OR 12 years of HR experience (to include 5 yrs in HR Management)
- Planning and organizational skills necessary to prioritize, assign and coordinate workload of assigned area and resources within a multiple project setting
- Proven experience working with HRIS systems such as Infinium, Peoplesoft, ADP, UltraPro, etc
- Excellent computer skills specifically in Microsoft Office products, email and web-based applications
- Proven written and verbal communication skills to work with both internal and external customers in a diverse workforce to successfully persuade, coach and resolve conflict within all levels of the organization.
- Previous HR Management experience with an MRO or airline
- PHR or SPHR certification
- Sound knowledge of Part 40 DOT/FAA Drug & Alcohol regulations regarding testing and experience in administering a DOT/FAA Anti-Drug and Alcohol Misuse Prevention Program.
- Multiple years’ experience in one or more of the HR specialties (recruitment, leave administration, training, compensation, etc)
- Experience in the administration of FMLA, Workers Compensation, Benefit Administration, Compensation Analysis, AAP, ADAA, EEO and DOL guidelines
AMES is an equal opportunity employer and that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran, or disability status.