Boeing Company •
The Boeing Zhoushan Completion Center is a collaboration between The Boeing Company and Commercial Aviation Corporation of China (COMAC). In this new business entity, we will complete the highest quality 737s for China and craft the best customer delivery experience available anywhere. We are seeking talented candidates to build a successful team that will be the foundation to future success.
- Have knowledge of relevant government agency laws, regulations and standards, risk management/mitigation practices, and knowledge of applicable Security and Fire Protection products, services, and contacts
- Maintain coordination with city, provincial, county, and airport police and fire departments
- Monitor performance of contract personnel
- Ensure compliance with Security and Fire safety and emergency processes
- Monitor Fire Prevention activities on site
- Address problems/opportunities to achieve desired departmental outcomes
- Possess and utilize excellent verbal and written communication skills so as to effectively interface and build relationships with all levels of internal/external business partners
- Participate in special projects, processes or procedures as required
- Monitor progression of projects and performance of suppliers
- Provide input of technical solutions, products and processes
- Provides security and fire related instruction.
- Assists less experienced personnel with Security and Fire related task.
- Working knowledge of Security and Fire Prevention Operations
- Working knowledge of managing contractor performance
- Able to speak, read, and comprehend English at a professional working level proficiency.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal, communication, and teaming skills.
- Be able to self-manage and establish work procedures and standards to achieve a high level of productivity.
- Be able to identify issues, problems and opportunities.
- Demonstrate ability to work well under pressure with a flexible approach.
- Preferred Associate or Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Preferred 2 or more years of experience in Military or Police or Fire Protection
- Preferred Fire System Control Certification
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC