- Dependability: personally responsible, completes work in a timely manner, and performs tasks accurately
- Motivation: must maintain a positive attitude and strong work energy
- Organization: very detail oriented and always comes prepared
- Communication: excellent interpersonal and oral and written communication skills with all levels of employees.
- Teamwork: works harmoniously with others to get a job done, responds positively to instructions/procedures, and works well with others
- Analytical skills: must be able to gather information and use data to determine cause and effect for complex problem solving
- Negotiating skills: must have confidence and the ability to be persuasive and assertive Strong Leadership Skills.
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Familiar with AS9001-2015 & AS9110, or similar standards.
- Familiar with 14 CFR part 145 and EASA.
- Knowledge of Quality Safety Management Systems (QSMS) or other Risked Based management systems.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. PC Literate (Microsoft
Minimum of five years of Quality Assurance experience.
Minimum five years in Leadership position.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be regularly required to sit, stand, bend, reach and move about the facility. The environmental characteristic for this position is an office setting. Candidates should be able to adapt to a traditional business environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran