Regional Manager: 35550
STS Technical Services •
STS Technical Services is hiring a Regional Manager in Singapore.
The Regional Manager has overall responsibility for the various functions which are subject to regulation; to include maintenance operations, quality, personnel, funding and ensuring compliance with all other FAA part 145 regulatory requirements.In addition, is responsible for developing and implementing effective programs, processes, goals that support smooth operations and instills processes/systems that deliver superior services to our customers. He/She is responsible for the overall operation of the FAA approved service center network in Asia.
- Oversee daily operations of the business to include maintenance and service center daily operations.
- Overseeing the planning, scheduling and forecasting of maintenance activities
- Ensure adequate inspection aids, special tools and equipment are available, inspected and maintained in a serviceable condition.
- Ensure the creation and implementation of a strategy designed to grow the business.
- Coordinate the development of key performance goals for functions and direct reports.
- Provide direct management of key functional managers.
- Ensure the development of tactical programs to pursue targeted goals and objectives.
- Ensure the overall delivery and quality of the units offerings to customers.
- Engage in key or targeted customer activities.
- Oversee key hiring and talent development.
- Evaluate and decide upon key investments in equipment, infrastructure, and talent.
- Communicate strategy and results to employees.
- Engage with corporate officers in broader organizational strategic planning.
- Ensure compliance with current FAA regulations, inspection/compliance standards, company policies and procedures.
- Ensure all maintenance personnel performing maintenance and inspections have adequate training and are appropriately qualified to perform the work which they have been assigned.
- Ensure acceptable standards are maintained by vendors and agencies which have arrangements with our client to supply products, services or materials directly related to container airworthiness
- Bachelors degree in Management, Engineering, Quality or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5 - 8 years of experience in leadership role
- Experience in a manufacturing or repair station environment
- Experience in an FAA regulated industry preferred
- Managing an FAA Part 145 compliant system
- Interacting with local Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) inspectors
Abilities, Knowledge & Skills:
- A thorough knowledge and understanding of FAA Regulations
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and with industry standard component control and tracking programs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, able to communicate effectively with varying levels of an organization
- Exemplifies Corporate Quality philosophy
- Solution oriented with an ability to take initiative, creating, implementing, and improving policies and procedures
- Possess good organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and work in a fast-passed environment
- Office & shop environment, some travel (~25)
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.ZR
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)