**THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE TS/SCI WITH POLY CLEARANCE**
Boeing Intelligence & Analytics("BI&A") is seeking a Senior Business Development Manager with responsibility for leading business development activities for analytic intelligence solutions throughout the MPO Intelligence Community and DoD.
DUTIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Leads business development activities of programs and solutions for government agencies or prime contractors doing government business
- Develop capture strategies for new business opportunities and for re-competes of existing programs
- Identify and establish strategic relationships with industry and government customers
- Responsible for identifying and qualifying opportunities within the MPO IC and DoD space
- Conduct competitive assessments on opportunities; make recommendations on teaming partners and draft teaming agreements appropriate for specific opportunities
- Prepare status reports and capabilities briefings for Senior Management
- Maintain appropriate records, metrics and documentation; track, monitor, and report data to support business development
- Maintains key business development contacts with current and potential customers and teammates
- Evaluates and manages new business opportunities, initiatives, and partnerships
- Oversees market analysis, monitors competitive activity, and identifies customer needs
- Serves as capture manager for assigned opportunities
- Advises executive leadership on status or actions required for existing and potential business development opportunities
- Develops and administers schedules, opportunity pipeline, capture plans and is responsible for budgets.
- Bachelors degree in a technical discipline and 14 years of business development, government sales/marketing experience
- Domain experience with the MPO Intelligence Community and DoD programs
- Proven track record of identifying, qualifying, and assisting capture and proposal efforts in support of winning large, technology-based solutions contracts within the Federal Government with emphasis on the MPO Intelligence Community.
- Knowledge of major industry competitors
- Active Top Secret (TS)/Special Compartmented Information (SCI) with Polygraph clearance
- Domain experience with U.S. Cyber Command
- Proven track record of identifying, qualifying, and assisting capture and proposal efforts in support of winning large, technology-based solutions contracts within the Federal Government with emphasis on DoD agencies (Washington Metro Area).
BI&A is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law (PDF)