Service Manager (Sioux Falls Regional Airport)
Signature Flight Support •
The Service Manager will exercises regulatory oversight and supervision of all 145 maintenance operations, assuring that company supported aircraft are in regulatory compliance regarding airworthiness.Exercises operational control of aircraft.Represents the company on maintenance related issues with the FAA while supporting the Chief Inspector.Coordinates regulatory and policy procedures, ensuring compliance.Supervises the development and current status of all 145 maintenance manuals, A & P training records, and repair station audits.Handles financial and budget agendas to achieve monthly goals.Provides technical guidance to maintenance staff.
Must have excellent interpersonal and management skills
Must be familiar and comfortable operating in a matrix management environment
Must demonstrate strong working relationships with an internal sales organization
Must be able to use a computer and cellular phone. Will frequently sit, stand, walk, stoop, and bend.
Must be able to use and model required personal safety equipment (i.e. eye protection, hearing protection, bump caps/hard hats, safety shoes, protective clothing, etc.)
Position will typically perform many job duties exposed to extreme heat, extreme cold, and various inclement weather conditionsMust be able to read and comprehend written policies and regulationsMust be able to safely and effectively operate required equipment
Must be able to read and comprehend FAA regulations, company policies and procedures, aircraft manufacturers’ repair station manuals and updates
Will read, analyze, and discuss regulations, and speak often, occasionally for extended periods of time
- Must have a High School diploma, some college a plus
- Minimum 8+ years recent general aviation maintenance and service experience
- Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) license required, I/A a plus
- Must have Part 145 Repair Station experience as an inspector
- Experience in establishing labor rates, parts margins, and project control
- Sales and Marketing experience for Aircraft Maintenance and Avionics while working with an MRO sales team a plus
- Experience operating in conjunction with an FBO and multi-location corporate environment
- P&L, A/R and A/P experience, FBO system experience a plus.
- Technical training in aircraft and aviation maintenance
- Extensive working knowledge of applicable safety, OSHA, Hazardous Materials, and FAA regulations
- Working knowledge of aircraft technical manuals and data using ATP, Avantext and other online applications.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet.
To apply, go to: https://www.signatureflight.com/employment-us
Search job code:23309
Email Resume Recruiter:
Job Ident #: