Station General Manager - VCT
SkyWest Airlines •
As the new General Manager, you will set the tone for the entire Tallahassee operation as you strive to uphold SkyWest's guiding principles of health and safety first, respect and teamwork, excellent service and quality, and personal and operational reliability. You will lead with these principles as you:
Salary will be commensurate to experience and city category classification. Moving and relocation expenses may apply.
- Provide direction, guidance, and motivation for all station personnel
- Oversee daily flights and levels of efficiency for the entire operation
- Maintain strong communication with all SkyWest departments, vendors, and associated agencies
- Manage and maintain accounting practices, budgets, inventory and training requirements
- Ensure compliance with all SkyWest and Partner operating standards and procedures
- Responsible for compliance with all governing rules and regulations regarding safety and security in the airline industry
Candidates should be driven, dedicated, well-rounded professionals, with a wide range of management and customer service abilities. As the ideal candidate, you:
Physical and Other Requirements
- Have previous airline experience in a supervisory, management, administrative capacity
- Demonstrate excellent communication and organization skills
- Are passionate about leadership and customer service and possess strong people and employee-relations skills
- Are self-motivated/goal oriented
- Have the ability to travel for company business and training meetings as needed
- Preferred: Possess general knowledge and understanding of SkyWest Airlines’ policies and procedures
- Please complete the online application. Those candidates selected for interview will be contacted with further information as to meeting date/time/location.
- This job posting may have an additional video interview requirement. Please monitor your email and junk folder for additional instructions.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)