- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain management, business or engineering and 5+ years of related leadership and management experience in high technology, aerospace or defense industry
- Team oriented, dynamic problem solver; appreciation for a fast paced environment, ability to shift gears fluidly and wear multiple hats
- Must possess initiative and self-direction to guide performance in accordance with business goals and objectives.
- Outstanding communication skills (written and oral) with the ability to successfully interact/influence at all levels of a matrix organization
- Demonstrated success in managing manpower planning, program reviews, scheduling and budget control
- Demonstrated knowledge of supply chain management tools and procedures
- Demonstrated management skills, particularly “influence management” and “conflict resolution”
- Experience throughout the product lifecycle from New Product Introduction through obsolescence to include: generation of system and subsystem statements of work and subcontracts, strategic supplier selection, risk management, and continuous improvement efforts including implementation for cost reduction and performance improvement efforts
- Experience in finance, contracting, export regulations, engineering, logistics and manufacturing and demonstrated negotiation skills, problem-solving skills and strong customer interface skills
- US citizen and meet DRS security standards as imposed by DoD, including the issuance of any necessary security clearance by the US government within a reasonable time after commencement of employment
Additional Desirable Qualifications Skills and Knowledge
- Experience DoD, ITAR, EAR, FAR, DFAR regulations
- A successful track record in managing complex aerospace/defense supply chain activities
While performing the duties of this job, the employee requires normal manual dexterity, speech and hearing. Specific vision abilities required by this job require frequent use of a computer monitor. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to thirty-five (35) pounds.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
We offer a very competitive base salary commensurate with experience and a business culture which rewards good performance. The Company offers a full range of employee benefits.
Candidates must be a US citizen and meet DRS security standards as imposed by DoD, including the issuance of any necessary security clearance by the US government within a reasonable time after commencement of employment.
DRS Technologies is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital or veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state or local law. #JS #NPS