Supply Chain Program Manager (Analyst I/II)
DRS Technologies •
Leonardo DRS is a leading supplier of integrated products, services and support to military forces, intelligence agencies and prime contractors worldwide. Focused on defense technology, we develop, manufacture and support a broad range of systems for mission critical and military sustainment requirements, as well as homeland security. Headquartered in Arlington, VA, the Company is a wholly owned subsidiary of Leonardo SpA which employs more than 45,000 people worldwide. We offer a competitive compensation package and a business culture which rewards performance. For additional information on DRS, please visit our website at www.leonardodrs.com.
DRS Sustainment Systems Inc.
DRS Sustainment Systems, Inc. (DRS-SSI) is a Leonardo DRS Line of Business (LOB) headquartered in St. Louis, MO. It is a full service supplier of diversified defense systems, products and support for the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) and other international defense customers. From conceptual design through manufacturing to integrated logistics support, DRS-SSI has a more than 50-year tradition of providing quality systems and products while meeting customer’s demands for innovation, efficiency and quality. The business unit also includes a 100-acre heavy equipment manufacturing facility in West Plains, MO. The performance of DRS-SSI’s St. Louis operation has been recognized by the Government and industrial customers with numerous awards including: Preferred Supplier Certification, Medallion of Service Award, Intelligence and Electronic Warfare Certification of Recognition, and Blue Ribbon Awards. We operate on a 9/80 work schedule.
Job Location – St. Louis, MO
DRS Sustainment Systems is seeking a Full Time Supply Chain Program Manager (Analyst I/II). The position is primarily a liaison between the program team and buyer organizations. The ideal candidate will perform and communicate as a focal point for the department for specific programs, will be a leader providing guidance and supplier program management for the team, and will strategize and perform analysis to execute deliveries and address challenges as they arise.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work as an integrated team member supporting various functions to ensure flawless supply chain performance.
- Establish and maintain collaborative stakeholder relationships across the organization and evaluate performance throughout all contract phases.
- Management of Program supplier requirements, adherence to contractual obligations and performance expectations.
- Identify and report potential programmatic and supply chain risks and opportunities; as well as support and/or participate in managing the mitigation and/or implementation plans.
- Coordinate with the team on material costs versus budget and communicate changes on a regular basis.
- Review open requisitions and purchase order commitments weekly and meet with buyers.
- Ensure the appropriate contract flow-downs are identified and passed on to Purchasing.
- Expedite critical components to ensure on-time deliveries. Be prepared to address any current or potential parts issues.
- Coordinating with material planning, engineering and contracts of changes in prices or lead times that make and produce cost-prohibitive or lead times detrimental to production cycles
- Look for creative ways to improve purchasing ability to make contributions to the company’s goals
- Improve understanding of purchasing relationship to the over-all company plans and strategy
- Represent Supply Chain during Customer Negotiations and Customer Program reviews when needed
- Prepare charts for Customer presentations and present when needed
- Support, communicate and defend the mission, values and culture of the company
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain management, business, engineering or equivalent experience with a minimum of 0-2 years demonstrated experience in high technology, aerospace or defense or equivalent experience
- Program Management experience preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of supply chain management tools and procedures
- Demonstrated leadership and management skills, particularly “influence management” and “conflict resolution”
- Experience with metrics for assessing and reporting program and/or commodity progress, productivity and variance analysis
- Experience with DoD, ITAR, EAR, FAR, DFAR regulations
- Strong customer interface skills
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Must have a successful track record in managing complex supply chain activities
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
Leonardo DRS is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital or veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state or local law. #LSY
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC