This position is responsible for ensuring all aspects of departmental training comply with relevant standards and regulations. Will possess a strong educational background with emphasis in aerospace training, training administration management and training development. Must have thorough knowledge of all FAA training related regulations and industry standards in order to procure, design and administer required training while using cutting edge technology to increase productivity. Will serve as an internally recognized specialist in the learning and development environment while measuring and evaluating programs to ensure consistency and quality of the content, design, deployment, branding, and business impact.
• Assist with maintaining the Quality Management System (QMS) in compliance with all relevant standards and regulations and in compliance with policies, guidelines and procedures.
• Ensuring the training needs are established, implemented and maintained on the following including but not limited to;
o FAA 145 Repair Station Training Program, AS9110 / ISO 9001, EASA 145, 2-REG, Bermuda (OTAR 145), TCCA, CAAP (Philippines)
o SMS, Human Factors, OSHA, Hazard Communication program, Injury and Illness prevention program,Part 120 drug and alcohol programs
• Participate in Management Review meetings and provide training reports.
• Perform customer contract review and the ascertain the training requirements.
• Work with customers/suppliers and maintain recurrent training requirements.
• Participate with internal/external audits and vendor qualification.
• Facilitate customer/third party audits with the Quality Department.
• Perform root cause analysis and provide corrective actions with Quality Department
• Manage corrective/preventive actions to ensure timely and effective implementation.
• Perform Training Needs Assessments’ and revise the Repair Station Training Programs to meet the company business model.
• Have the skills to write training curriculum to ATA 104 standards, create training presentation and conduct OJT, classroom courses in person, live webinar and or pre-recorded courses to meet company business model.
• On daily basis, manage documents in company LMS for all locations and verify documents comply per the 145 Repair Station Training requirements.
• Daily, Check emails from CAS management, all departments, vendors, and potential vendors that need questions and concerns answered in a timely manner.
• Update Certificates from Training Courses, A&P Licenses into our Qualtrax Document System daily.
• Upon request, Travel when needed to our stations for Initial Training, vendor Policy and Procedure and Complete Training in a timely and efficient manner.
• Ability to perform company training needs assessments.
• Perform staff knowledge and skill assessments
• Qualify and maintain TTT for 121 operators.
• Train and maintained staff qualified on forklifts, scissor-lifts, Boom-lifts and other PIT to industry standards.
• Provide presentations and training classes on company procedures and policies.
• Be available to travel across the United States and abroad for the performance of training courses as needed.
• Collaborate with various departments, managers and staff at other locations to develop training necessary for the effective resolution of incidents.
• Train new hires on the D&A program and maintain staff recurrence.
• All other duties as required by the management team.