• High School Diploma/GED required. Undergraduate studies or degree preferred.
• Minimum of three years work experience performing training, curriculum design, and presentation of industrial-related topics (technical, policies and procedures, and safety).
• Current FAA Airframe and/or Powerplant License and working knowledge of 14 CFR Part 145 and part 121 operations is preferred.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
• Is passionate about transferring knowledge to others. Is able to engage with learners, keeping them focused and interested so as to maximize their retention of what is being taught.
• Knowledge of maintenance operations involving transport category aircraft.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be able to prepare reports, correspondence, training and procedural documents suitable for various audiences.
Must be able to communicate with different levels of management, domestic and foreign regulatory officials, and customer representatives.
• Excellent organizational skills in order to handle multiple tasks, departmental projects, and resources are required.
• Ability to develop training deliverables in compliance with FAA and organizational objectives. Must be able to perform these tasks without supervision and make recommendations to management on execution of the training.
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel, Word and Power Point in order to develop reports, correspondence, memos and presentations.
• Familiarity with CBT applications for training and testing purposes.