Mandatory Qualifications and Experience:
* Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.
* Minimum 3-5 years’ of HRIS experience required with a minimum 1-2 years’ experience with Workday.
* Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the field.
* Must possess a strong understanding of HR processes and data; previous experience in an HR role is a considerable asset.
* Demonstrates excellent customer service attitude with internal and external customers.
* Knowledge of and experience supporting HRIS modules such as: Core HCM, Compensation, Absence, Talent Management, Talent Acquisition, Employee/Manager Self-Service, Security, Integrations and/or Report Writing.
* Proficiency using business software applications including Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel.
* Ability to maintain focus and produce project deliverables per established deadlines.
* Must have demonstrated discretion in dealing with highly confidential and sensitive information.
* Easily adapts and adjusts to change and is a quick learner with technology aptitude.Must be flexible to ensure that user needs are supported when required.
* Minimal travel required.
Desired Qualifications and Experience:
* Knowledge of and experience using online timekeeping systems (i.e. Workforce) is a plus.
The ideal candidate for this position will possess the following skills and characteristics:
* Must be able to sit for extended periods of time at a desk working and/or attending meetings with periodic breaks.
* Must be able to move throughout the office and/or manufacturing area and talk, hear or otherwise communicate with employees, management, customers, suppliers and others.
* May occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
* Must be a demonstrated self-starter.
* Demonstrates strong written and interpersonal communication skills.
* Ability to multitask effectively while maintaining strong attention to detail and accuracy.
Benefits: Visit http://www.teamglobal.com/benefits.html for more details.