AAA Aerospace USA •
AAA Aerospace USA is a key player in the Aerospace Industry for on-site operations, working on civil, military and business aircraft during their whole product life cycle. We have many new, exciting opportunities in Mobile, AL.
AAA USA performs as a major on-site service provider for the following activities : industrial production and assembly, manufacturing engineering, industrialization, Final Assembly Line (FAL) services, FAL integration, flight line services, Out Standing Works (OSW) and Out Located Works (OLW), quality conformance management, quality inspection, airlines services and maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO), at customer facilities worldwide or within our factories.
With more than 28 years presence in France, Germany, USA, Canada, Mexico, Spain, UK, Morocco, China and Philippines, and more than 3300 employees, our added value come from dedicated teams, continuously trained to advanced industrial methods and meeting quality requirements.
To support one of our customers who is a global leader in commercial aircraft ranging from 100 to 600 seats, in its Final Assembly Line facility in Mobile (AL), we are looking for: Aircraft & Structure Mechanics.
We value our employees. We strive for excellence and promote growth. Come join the AAA USA Team.FULL BENEFITS: Competitive Salary, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Paid Vacation, Personal Days Off, Paid Sick Time and 401k.
- Provide recruitment expertise for any specific recruitment project.
- Collaborate with project managers to confirm job requirements, competencies, selection criteria, salary budget, interview teams and creation of search strategy.
- Design, drive and execute comprehensive and innovative recruiting strategies to build a strong pipeline of qualified candidates in a timely manner.
- Support the team to build a pipeline of candidates for future openings through a variety of staffing approaches to include LinkedIn professional networking, employee and candidate referral, as well as managing company and generic career website databases.
- Conduct phone screens and preliminary interviews of candidates that meet minimum requirements for positions and refer acceptable candidates for the next level of interview.
- Deliver high quality short lists.Provide exceptional customer service to designated client groups communicating consistently with business leaders, HR Manager, Agency Partners and Candidates.
- Participate in employment marketing and recruitment events in close coordination with transnational teams.
- Cooperate with other subsidiaries recruiting teams.Negotiate offer terms.
- Maintain accurate recruitment metrics for reporting.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 3+ years professional recruiting experience at various professional levels in aeronautic sector.
- Demonstrated ability to develop strong relationships and engage & align with customers and candidates.
- Proven ability to deliver and achieve results in a fast paced, dynamic and changing environment.
- Proven organization skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work in an environment with competing demands.Knowledge of EEO and employment laws.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to influence others.
- Proficiency with MS Office and recruiting database.
- Up to 15% domestic and/or international travel may be required per year.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Ident #:
AAA Aerospace USA
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC